Farm Insurance - Arranging Cover
CPD = 6 hours
The farm module is an introductory guide to rural insurance. This learning module covers a broad range of topics relevant to farm insurance including:
- Meeting compliance requirements
- Farming risk exposures
- Insurable interest
- Domestic and farm property
- Farm machinery and motor
- Farm interruption
- Personal accident and illness cover
- Machinery breakdown cover
- Farm produce, crop and livestock
- Questions to ask when arranging cover.
This learning module contains text, animations, infographics and assessments. Learners who successfully complete the course will receive a certificate of completion noting CPD hours earned.
Learners who successful complete this learning module will receive some credit towards formal training courses.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLYING TO PURCHASE VIA THE COURSE CART BEFORE CONTINUING.