Private Motor Vehicle Insurance - Arranging Cover
CPD = 3 hours
An introductory course for new insurance advisers, this learning module is a practical guide on arranging insurance cover on private motor vehicles. The learning module covers a variety of topics including:
- The compliance requirements
- The contract of insurance
- Duty of Disclosure
- Types of covers available
- Application of policy excesses
- Additional and optional benefits
- Providing information to a client
- Fact finding
- Tips, traps and pitfalls
- Business use and GST
- Obtaining quotes
Learners who successfully complete this learning module will receive a certificate of completion and some credit towards formal training courses.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLYING TO PURCHASE VIA THE COURSE CART BEFORE CONTINUING.