Introduction to Insurance
CPD = 2 hours
The introduction to insurance learning module is designed for learners new to the insurance industry. The module provides an overview of the insurance industry including:
- The insurance broking industry
- Other industry participants and their roles
- The concept of insurance
- Understanding a PDS and schedule of insurance
- Insurance policies and terms
- Intro to legislation
- Workplace, health and safety basics
- The importance of communication
- Data processing
The learning module includes text, animations, interactive quiz and other assessments. Learners who successful complete the learning module can gain credit towards formal training courses.
Learners who successfully complete the learning module will obtain a certificate of completion.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLYING TO PURCHASE VIA THE COURSE CART BEFORE CONTINUING.